Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Nikon equipment for sale

So the time has come to get rid of all of my Nikon film equipment. It is tough but I just don't use it anymore. I would much rather have some photo student out there learn the basics than have it sit in my closet for another couple of years. Any of you who are interested in a Nikon F3 package with an assortment of lenses, motor drives, etc. Please see my craigslist posting at:

Nikon F3 Package

I also have some more unique Nikon equipment. Like a Nikkormat FT N. It is a classic camera in great shape. You can find it at:

Nikkormat FT N

Or, if you are an underwater adventurer, you might be interested in my Nikonos IV A Underwater camera with 35mm lens and a handheld underwater light meter from Sekonic. This model is also able to shoot above water so it would be perfect to take on a whitewater rafting trip. That package can be found at:

Nikonos IV A

All equipment is in excellent shape, as I always take good care of my photo equipment.

You can contact me through craigslist if you are interested.

Thanks!