Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year, New Projects, New Events

I would like to welcome everyone into the New Year by wishing you all much success and prosperity. I hope that the holiday season treated you all well. I, myself, had a wonderful time with family and friends and now that the New Year is upon us, I am left with tremendous resolve to make this year the best one yet.
There are many exciting projects and events on the horizon and I will update you as they come along.
One of the first events that I am very excited about is Macworld 2008 in San Francisco. It is during the week of January 14th through the 18th. ASMP will be manning the digital experience booth throughout the week and we are all excited to have such involvement and enthusiasm from our members. I am particularly excited about the special event that ASMP has arranged during the week of Macworld. New York Times columnist, David Pogue, will be giving a special presentation at Blue Sky Studios between 6:30 and 8 PM on Wednesday the 16th. His presentation is entitled "The Megapixel Myth". For more information on the event you can visit the ASMP Norcal website.
There many more exciting things to come so please keep checking in for new updates, including a possible expedition to Antarctica.